Saturday, August 2, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy Review.....By Sceona

Guardians of the Galaxy



In the far reaches of space, an American pilot named Peter Quill finds himself the object of a manhunt after stealing an orb coveted by the villainous Ronan.

Another Marvel comic was adapted into a movie and I must say, it blows all other marvel movies out of the water. The storyline was superb, the casting was spot on, the music was awesome, and the graphics/CG was the best that I've seen.

I couldn't imagine anyone else playing Peter Quill than Chris Pratt. This movie is meant to have it's comedy as a front runner and Pratt delivers all his lines perfectly plus his dance moves as a white boy were pretty entertaining to watch. However, even though he was the 'main' character, Groot (the huge tree alien voiced by Vin Diesel) stole the show for me along with his pal Rocket (voiced by Bradley Cooper).


I give Guardians of the Galaxy 10 out of 10 muddy crowns. It's the best movie of 2014 so far in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment