Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Frankie's Ratings....These are must reads and must watch!

Hello! I haven't written any new reviews but I do have a few ratings and short words:
 

Movie - Interstellar directed by Christopher Nolan
= 10 out of 10 Muddy Crowns. Brilliant! I am in awe of this masterpiece!
*
Book- 1001 Dark Nights:The Flame by Christopher Rice
= 9 out of 10 Muddy Crowns. Best erotic novella! Hot, romantic, creative, intimate and barrier breaking.
*
Book- Prince Lestat by Anne Rice
= 7 out of 10 Muddy Crowns. So happy for the return of the Brat Prince and all of my favorite characters. If you are a fan of The Witching Hour you will probably rate this 10 out of 10 crowns.
*
Book- The Vines by Christopher Rice
= 8 out of 10 Muddy Crowns. Christopher's imaginatave thrillers are my new favorite things! This book is every bit as good as The Heavens Rise!
~Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment